Tomorrow.io's engineering department is focused on building life changing software and products at scale, from infrastructure that handles massive amounts of data to outstanding customer-centric user experiences in B2B, B2C and B2D products that change billions of lives worldwide.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who’ll bring the dev stream from build through deploy to production, to maximum efficiency, reliability, security and stability. Facilitating and cultivating team independence. Continuously reduce costs and increase velocity. Work in a team effort to achieve your goals. You’ll help us make sure we are building the biggest weather platform in the world.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Tomorrow.io, You’ll:
- Help cultivating DevOps culture
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes more efficient.
- Collaborate with developers and weather-scientists to optimize services performance, reliability and scale.
- Evolve and maintain the company cloud infrastructure by improving and adopting new services.
- Maintain Production availability by participating in DevOps on-call shifts.
What you bring:
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer in a Linux environment, experienced with AWS or GCP or Azure and IaC, such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Vast experience with CI/CD tools and deployment methodologies in Kubernetes, such as ArgoCD, ArgoRollout.
- Integrated, maintained and customized Monitoring systems. (Example: New Relic, Data Dog, Prometheus, Logz.io, ELK, Coralogix, etc...)
- Worked in an agile environment, with high-velocity teams
- Developed scripts in the leading scripting languages (python, nodejs, go, etc...)
So if you have a passion for perfecting dev processes and knowing how things work behind the scenes, You strive for continuous improvement as a way of life And automation as the way of implementing it - This is the place for you.
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.