【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
- Engage in Scrum team development for our company’s product.
- Implement A/B testing on the website to enhance user experience and conversion rates.
- Build up modern, data-driven websites.
- Discover and integrate the latest front-end technologies into our company products and Furbo website
【 Who you are 】
- Expertise in: ReactJS, Jest, React Testing Library (RTL), Git, MUI.
- Enthusiastic about front-end development with over 3 years of experience.
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Great teamwork and cross-team communication skills.
- Ability to identify potential risks and analyze issues through data.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality assignments independently.
- Capability to develop high-performance websites with well-designed architecture.
- Skillful in resolving 3rd party libraries, cross-platform, and cross-browser compatibility issues independently.
- Experience in Scrum or large-scale project development.
- Expertise in development with automated testing.
- Experience in integrating CMS tools.
- Experience in project planning or project leading is a bonus.
- Experience in CI/CD integration for front-end development is a bonus.
- Experience in collaborating with online payment providers is a bonus
- The rare opportunity to work with an international team from Taiwan HQ and make impact on a global scale
- Voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment
- Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback
- Bring your furbabies to work in a pet-friendly office
- Join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society
- A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and furkids!
- Comfortable and creative office with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas
- Afternoon tea time twice a month and monthly birthday parties
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home when needed
- Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
- Yearly health checkup subsidy for your pets
- 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member
- Company trip and employee outing program
- Internal workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow