【 About the role 】
Imagine giving your pet a belly rub on your lap at work! Tomofun is a passionate startup full of talents who truly believe in making a difference in our pets’ lives through innovation.
We're looking for a talented UX Manager/Director who is passionate, customer-centric and a hands-on leader in the UI/UX field. You will champion UI/UX designs of Tomofun's products from creating design vision, crafting design strategy, building design roadmap to finally delivering world-class user experiences that delight our customers. You will be leading a team of UI and UX designers as well as communicate, present and co-work with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization to achieve company's goals!
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
- Lead UI and UX Designers to define, design and deliver innovative and world-class end-to-end user experiences and visual designs across Tomofun's portfolio of existing and future products to meet business objectives.
- Build and apply user experience methodologies to streamline innovation and ideation processes.
- Conduct usability tests to gain user insights then further conceptualize product designs and optimize user flow.
- Gather and analyze user feedback/user data and further strategize design plans to achieve highest user engagement rates.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, marketing, customer support and engineering teams to research, test and execute high quality designs.
- Be a champion of Design Thinking and inculcate as a tool and mindset for solving problems and designing products and experiences
- Stay on top of the latest design trends and innovate where appropriate.
- Growth hacking & experience in A/B tests is a plus.
【 Who you are 】
- Bachelor's degree in UX, Human Factors, Psychology, Graphics Design or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on interactive designs and user experience with 2 years of managing a UI/UX team.
- Experience in designing user interfaces in our mobile app and web-based marketing design contents.
- Innovative in problem-solving, open-minded to solution feedback, highly adaptive to design iteration methods and able to make informed design decisions that would maximize customer values.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to align resources to business needs, inspire, develop and coach team members.
- Strong visual sensibilities and able to communicate designs effectively through graphics.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
- A dog parent is a big plus as you naturally have strong empathy towards our customers!
- The rare opportunity to work with an international team from Taiwan HQ and make impact on a global scale
- Join a group of talents who have passion to change pet parents and pet's lives through technology
- The freedom to voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment
- Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback
- Bring your fur babies to work in a pet-friendly office space designed to make your pet feel relaxed and comfortable
- Join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society.
- A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and furkids!
- Comfortable and creative office with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas. Everyone can find their ideal place to work!
- Afternoon tea time twice a month and monthly birthday parties. We celebrate all the happy moments together.
【 Benefits 】
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home when needed
- Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
- Yearly health checkup subsidy for your pets
- 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member
- Company trip and employee outing program. We work hard and play hard!
- Internal training workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow