- The UnionCare Developer role is responsible for investigating and documenting client issues while facilitating and implementing appropriate resolutions using our documented development standards when necessary.
- Resolve tickets escalated by the Client Representatives and retainer clients
- Develop and implement new projects
- Enhance existing projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Customize and configure the Enterprise level software through database entries
- Meet with clients and project stakeholders when required
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement and standardization
- Proactively participate in discussions and code reviews to ensure maintainable code is produced
- Provide advice and examples to Product and DevOps teams to ensure fixes, releases and patches are applied to the base product and are delivered to clients.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base documentation
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
- Work with support personnel to triage and resolve escalated issues within service level objectives
- Verify problem resolution prior to closure
- Other related duties as assigned
- Proficiency in SQL, 18+ months experience is required
- Ability to successfully pass a SQL test provided during the interview process
- Experience in Microsoft .NET (VB and/or C# and/or ASP.NET Web Forms) is preferred
- Experience with RESTful APIs is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Team building events monthly
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Basic Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
- Much more
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
UnionWare, part of Togetherwork, develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership. UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth. They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States, and Australia.