We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join the team and provide top-notch service for our customers.
Who you are:
- A detail-oriented, self-learner who enjoys troubleshooting software issues and providing clients with solutions that meet their business needs.
- The right individual will be comfortable answering both process (how-do-I?) and business (how-should-I?) inquiries and requests.
- Their role is to ensure that the customer is successful using our product and that they have a great experience doing so. Ideal candidates are eager to join us at the ground level, knowing there is room for growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to client questions and issues including bugs, feature requests, and business processes through email, chat, and phone.
- Working directly with clients, as well as: Development and Quality Assurance teams to identify, triage, and resolve system issues.
- Documenting frequently asked questions and preparing knowledge-based content.
- Documenting requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
- 6 Months of administrative experience with the Dance Studio Pro Software.
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Strong customer service and analytical skills are a must
- Ability to diagnose and explain complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly learn computer software and operating procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Previous experience with SaaS or payments industry preferred, but not mandatory
- Flexible work schedule; must be able to work on weekends
- Knowledge and passion for the dance industry
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Success-driven, works well in a team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Work from home
- Culture that values work/life balance and celebrates successes
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $38,000 - $40,000 USD per year
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
DanceStudio-Pro (DSP), a part of Togetherwork, is a SaaS company that offers the world’s best studio management software. DSP enables studios to offer online registration, tuition calculation and payment options for parents of their dance students. DSP boasts a host of integrated tools enabling studios to optimize their operations.