Fonteva is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success who will be responsible for the retention, satisfaction, and the overall relationship with its customers. As a senior member of the customer success leadership team reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success and Support, you have a track record of driving cross-functional customer success initiatives, managing and mentoring 7+ customer success managers, and achieving a high retention and customer satisfaction rating. This is a full-time remote role that is very hands on and may require limited travel to strategic customers sites.
- Define and deliver a world-class SaaS customer success vision for the global company
- Own and deliver on customer health goals, retention goals, and over all account strategies
- Manage, train, and mentor a global team of 7+ Customer Success Managers in the US and UK
- Manage the customer lifecycle, voice of the customer, and other customer centric initiatives
- Implement and scale the strategic accounts initiative with standard materials, process, and tools
- Implement and manage a standard customer business review cadence with strategic customers
- Partner with operations and legal to ensure accurate renewal quotes, invoicing and payment
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams to meet quarterly expansions goals
- Partner with professional services to generate quotes, project timelines, and address escalations
- Manage customer information, heath, other critical data points in the CRM
- Manage a small book of business comprised of some of the more strategic customers
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with our customer’s leaders and executives
- Passionate about customers, their success, and how software solutions can achieve their needs
- Experience creating a customer centric team culture and mentoring team member’s careers
- 7+ years of customer success or account management at a SaaS or software solution company
- 3+ years of leading customer success teams at a SaaS or software solution company
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email, and over video
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think and respond quickly in front of customers
- Self-starter able to deliver on objectives through collaboration and persuasion
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Able to manage simultaneous initiatives and deadlines accurately and efficiently
- Able to maintain a positive, collaborative, and upbeat attitude
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
Salary : $130,000 - $140,000 per year
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.