NOTE: This position is located at 1300 Sixth Avenue, Columbus, GA 31901. We offer the option to work remote on Thursday's and Friday's.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Interactive Client Support - 90% of time
- Manages all incoming company operator calls on a multi-line telephone system accurately and efficiently.
- Requires knowledge of Togetherwork to include regular awareness of all acquisitions and applicable lines of business
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services within Togetherwork's Fraternal Division in order to direct calls to applicable agents, when necessary
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and expert use of all features of the telephone and voice mail systems.
- Provide client product support to include navigate external interfaces, troubleshoot system errors, log in set-up and issues, and assist with any product inquiries.
- Provide client account support to include information updates, statement disputes, account activity, payment processing and disputes, and general account inquiries.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal and external interfaces, products and services to include all features and functionality
- Respond in a timely manner to all voicemails and client communications
- Elevate client calls to the Senior Client Operations Specialist, when needed.
- Open correspondence to account administrators to document and communicate member inquiries, questions, etc.
- Identify and report system bugs and member account discrepancies to the applicable elevated roles, as needed.
- Triag chapter related inquiries through Zendesk.
Internal Communication and Support – 10% of time
- Participate in regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Meet and discuss internal team work flow and support management, and provide feedback and solutions, as needed
- Communicate with appropriate team members to ensure expedient and accurate member support
- High school diploma
- 0 - 1 years of customer service experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work with people in a team capacity and independently
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Accrued paid personal/vacation time based on tenure, starting with 10 days per year
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $28,000 USD per year