Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Job Description: The Associate Software Support Specialist provides email support for OmegaRecruit customers. In addition, this individual promotes quality, service, growth, and helps support clients with time sensitive questions.
Required (only 5)
- High School Diploma and two or more years of experience in a customer service-related field with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- An unquestionable work ethic.
- Skilled at explaining information in a concise, well-organized manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with people in a team capacity and independently.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to simplify and explain complex logic and processes in a manner that is easy to understand.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods (several hours) with interruptions.
- Experience with OmegaRecruit
- Fraternity/sorority membership.
- Basic knowledge of the sorority recruitment process
- Provide software support to OmegaRecruit clients on an as needed basis.
- Respond to emails immediately upon receipt and quickly assist clients with time sensitive questions.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of OmegaRecruit software and its functionality.
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of clients and their OmegaRecruit application to best meet their needs.
- Assist clients with questions, problem-solving and system or reporting issues.
- Interpret and forward employee and client requests, concerns and ideas regarding system enhancements appropriately.
- Assist in being point of contact for OmegaRecruit clients for afterhours calls during their recruitment, up until about 11 pm EST
- Promptly test and troubleshoot reports of bugs, errors and data issues upon client notification.
- Report bugs and issues through the appropriate channel.
- Comply with all company, divisional and departmental policies and procedures.
- Represent the company to clients and the public.
- Manage time sensitive tasks on an as needed basis.
- Work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Protect confidential information.
- Other duties as required.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ 12.00 - $ 14.00 USD per year