Position location: Manitoba - In office for the first 3 weeks of training.
UnionWare develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership.
UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth.
They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States and Australia.
What does UnionWare have to offer you?
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- Profit sharing
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Team building events monthly
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Much more
As the Client Representative, you will:
- Answer “How to” questions and fulfill service desk requests from clients
- Provide technical support to clients to quickly identify the root of the problem while meeting and exceeding SLA standards
- Respond to incoming calls, tickets and/or e-mails
- Provide timely and accurate feedback and reports to clients
- Work with other UnionCare staff to triage and resolve escalated issues within service level objectives
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate and escalate technical issues as appropriate
- Leverage and provide content for internal knowledge base
- Ensure that all tickets are properly categorized and recorded, including troubleshooting information
- Prioritize and manage multiple open tickets at one time
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with staff and clients
- Advocate for the client and provide their feedback to the Product and Professional Services teams
- Communicate and document client challenges and opportunities to Account Managers
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Always look for ways to improve the client experience, whether through avenues of communication, process improvement, or tools
- Other related duties as assigned
You and Your Experience:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent coursework in a related specialized field in lieu of experience
- You have 1+ year of experience with technical troubleshooting
- You have 2+ years of helpdesk or desktop support experience is preferred
- You have excellent client service skills
- You have great communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- You are patience, empathy and professionalism
- You must have possess sound decision-making skills
- You bring high work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- You have personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Basic Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.