Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Since 1984, Protech has been developing and implementing technology solutions exclusively for member-based organizations, specifically in the Association (non-profit) industry. We listen to our customers and work diligently to understand their business processes, technology requirements and how they interact with their members. We have continued to develop and enhance Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (Dynamics 365) and our in-house developed applications to help our customers to achieve their mission more effectively.
The Application Support Engineer’s primary responsibilities are the installation and support of Protech’s products. Application installation and support are handled through a combination of remote technologies including browser-based management portals, Remote Desktop, Microsoft Teams, and other similar technologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, upgrade, maintain, and support Protech’s products on behalf of Protech’s customers including:
- Protech’s Dynamics 365-based Association Management Software
- Protech’s DotNetNuke-based Member-Facing E-Commerce Solution
- Protech’s PowerBI-based Analytics Solution
- Protech’s ever evolving array of Azure-based technologies
- Communicate and collaborate with Protech project managers, development resources and customer vendors to provide the best possible experience for customers
- Provide tier 1 IT support for Protech’s customers through tickets and support queues with the goal of addressing problems quickly, thoroughly, and consistently
- Track and manage time to provide accurate billing to Protech’s customers for all work performed
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that are coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional
- Perform miscellaneous department and network administration support
- 2 years of relevant work experience or a college degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science (or similar) with significant personal experience in the field
- Working Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and/or 2019
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and similar server technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent customer service skills (genuine desire to help; patient and able to remain calm)
- Must work well in group situations, make good sound decisions, and accurately follow instructions
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Did we mention accurately following instructions? Be sure to include this skill in your resume or email
Highly desired skills and experience:
- Experience with managing users accounts through Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 Suite
- Experience dealing with vendors (Dell, Microsoft, Verizon)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems or develop alternative solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to explain complex tasks/concepts in a simplified manner to customers and in full detail to fellow technical staff
- Strong work ethic
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ 50,000 USD per year