Note for Remote Applicants: This position will require 6 weeks of onsite training in Montvale, NJ.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Account Manager to be based remotely within the U.S. or in our Montvale, New Jersey office. The Account Manager supports the Kesef client base by overseeing all areas relating to budgeting, financial reporting and accounting functions of assigned clients. Working with key stakeholders from assigned clients, the Account Manager is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately reporting and forecasting the financial health of Kesef’ client base.
- Assist clients in creating an annual budget, tracking expenses, and managing monthly contributions
- Manage the preparation and dissemination of year-end 1099’s for appropriate vendors
- Work with Accounts Payable Manager on monthly invoicing of client accounts and general billing issues
- Maintain accurate records in order to reflect the financial condition of the clients
- Develop documents following a prescribed format
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in public accounting or private accounting
- Experience in standard bookkeeping and record keeping, operations or financial reporting
- Experience with developing financial, profit, and loss statements
- Experience with developing budgets
- Experience with General Ledger systems
- Experience working with external auditors and the auditing process
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Excel
What will help you stand out:
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience with ShulCloud
- Experience with Intuit Statement Writer
- Controller-level experience for small to mid-sized company
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote starting at $80,000- $90,000 + bonus USD per year (Montvale NJ Preferred)
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.