The Software Engineer manages web applications including design, development, deployment and maintenance phases to support internal and external business processes and service offerings.
- Work with product team to develop requirements and analyze technical specifications for existing applications and new software developments.
- Adhere to and enforce departmental standards for design, documentation and development.
- Maintain and modify code for existing business applications to meet new system requirements, debug existing applications, and enhance system usability.
- Monitor and enforce the company's ongoing customer service and quality control efforts by participating in peer code reviews and project management.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Identify performance issues and develop solutions to remediate them as well as assess the needs for scaling an application.
- Review and update technology tools and frameworks to keep software current.
- 3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or math-related field.
- Database: SQL Server
- Backend: PHP
- AWS: 3 years
- Docker: 1 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $85,000 - $110,000 USD per year
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.