The Full Stack Developer is responsible for participating with the Product Development team and contribute to developing solution for Communitypass customers. Focused on the highest value work and consistently delivering high quality work in a timely fashion.
- Work with the Product Dev Manager to understand the product strategy and vision, and execute the roadmap by leading/contributing to the Build team in building products, features and enhancements – ensuring the most valuable work is done first
- Ongoing innovation of the product and technology.
- Resolve tickets escalated by the clients.
- Development and implementation of new projects.
- Respond to tickets and/or e-mails when required.
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement and standardizing processes.
- Proactively participates in discussions and code reviews to ensure maintainable code is produced.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base documentation.
- Ability to handle small and big migration projects both internal and external for customers.
- Work with other support personnel to triage and resolve escalated issues within service level objectives.
- Document status upgrades and communicate to necessary parties.
- Verify problem resolution prior to closure.
- A University degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- 3- 5 yrs of software development
- 3 years of PHP expereince
- 3 years of experience with SQL databases
- 1 year of REST experience
Here is our tech stack we are using below
- Frameworks & Concepts: MVC, AJAX, .NET, jQuery
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server.
- Git Version Control. Knowledge of Github and Gitlab flow
- Basic knowledge of PCI and SOC compliance.
- Basic knowledge of OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of how and why to write testable code.
- Service Oriented Architecture: REST, SOAP.
- Strong in Database Design and Application architecture
- Understanding of web servers: IIS
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
- Ability to size, scope and prioritize work.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ 80,000 - $ 95,000 USD per year
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.