The Senior Software Engineer position reports to the Director, Software Engineering, and is responsible for the development and support of applications leveraging his/her expertise and knowledge of multiple systems/customer areas to help build a robust, scalable, and reliable platform.
You will be a part of an experienced engineering team and work with passionate leaders on challenging topics.
The ideal candidate will possess a good balance of technology and people management skills; has a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability and fully own the delivery of the product.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Perform coding/configuration, testing, implementation, and documentation on solutions developed including design specifications.
- Perform applications programming activities, to include code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify applications programs.
- Layout technical vision for the team and lead the design for the product while ensuring high-quality development.
- Leverage modern cloud-first technologies to create efficient and performant processes.
- Partner effectively and influence peers and senior leadership both within the organization.
- Ability to extract, analyze, and report the data.
- Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, trends, and anomalies.
- Thinking through long-term impacts of key design decisions and handling failure scenarios.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new software tools to platform development.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to more junior developers to include delegating and managing tasks, as appropriate.
- Commit to overall deliverables with customers and/or management.
- Participate in vendor relationship, contract management, and implementation planning.
- Deep understanding of issues involved in delivering, deploying, and supporting an integrated suite of products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 yrs in AWS Cloud Eco System.
- 2 yrs in CI/CD process, Gitlab and tools.
- 5 yrs in PHP and other backend technologies.
- 5 yrs of SQL Database experience
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $100,000-$120,000 USD per year