MemberTrak Business Development Representative
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to help grow the client base through the management and execution of lead follow up, prospecting and sales.
The ideal candidate will be excited to join the sales-team in a sales role that will be integral to achieving company sales plan/goals.
- Lead contact for day-to-day interactions with prospects in being the initial contact and response.
- Provide clients the highest level of customer service at every step in the process with the prospect.
- Work with sales team demo scheduling, demos, pricing and follow up.
- Work closed lost lists and stale leads/opportunities to determine if there is an opportunity now for a sale.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
- 1 yr of Salesforce experience
- Previous success working independently and/or self-motivated without need for constant direct oversight.
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven
- Consultative selling and closing skills, or the aptitude to learn
- Strong technical understanding of the product and services
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion and partnering skills
- Ability to set own appointments.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities quickly and efficiently while working within tight deadlines are imperative.
- Ability to anticipate what needs to be done and to proactively take action
- Driven, high energy, flexible and positive attitude
- Documented success in turning unqualified leads into sales revenue.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of the sales cycle.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $50,000 USD per year + commission
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.