Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are seeking a Support Team Consultant who will be responsible to respond to Tier 1 customer issues using Protech’ s software solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The ideal candidate will be a professional that can work gracefully under the pressure of customer demands, has an aptitude for using business software and embraces the tools and processes made available to them to perform their job duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Qualification of a customer reported issue as a support incident, professional service or software logic defect
- Manage incident support reported with accurate scope, assessment and action items • Set correct expectations with customers and meet those expectations
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years relevant work experience
- Aptitude for end-User software applications and a positive "can do" attitude.
- Microsoft Office
- Details oriented.
- Excellent Verbal and Writing skills.
- Grace under pressure.
Highly desired skills and experience:
- Application Database Software experience
- Association Industry Knowledge
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $35,000 - $45,000 USD per year