Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Togetherwork is a family of Saas solutions that focuses on organizational management, administration, and payment processing. This full-time position is located within the Operations area, where you’ll play a key role in assisting our portfolio companies’ customers in reconciling hardware and software issues with their credit card processing. In this role you will provide direct support over the phone, via e-mail and across our Zendesk customer support platform. You will be responsible for defining and diagnosing issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skill, troubleshooting methodologies and problem solving skills. Determine root problem cause and provide resolution to customer with clear and concise communication.
Interactive Customer Support & Documentation - 80% of time. Documentation – 20%
- Provide customers with assistance through phone, e-mail or Zendesk customer support application.
- Advise and educate customers on best practices and proper configuration to achieve the optimal results.
- Work with customers to resolve hardware configuration issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handle and resolve customer complaints when able.
- Recognize and escalate issues to higher support levels, redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Log all incidents into ticket tracking system as per departmental standards.
- Assist in the creation of knowledge base articles as they pertain to the present and future environment
- Review user’s guides, technical manuals, FAQs and other customer documentation to ensure accuracy and effectiveness in communicating concepts and information
- Aid in the analysis of support logs to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Provide the exceptional customer support and relationship management that distinguish Togetherwork Client Services as superior in the industry.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Applicants should be comfortable with telephone support, as the primary job focus.
- High School, Associates degree, or two or more years equivalent experience in a software support role.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, web navigation, and Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding of peripheral hardware configuration and integration with different software platforms.
- Ability to assess each customer’s knowledge and tailor responses to their level of understanding.
- Work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Take a consultative and collaborative approach when assisting customers to achieve their objectives.
- Ability to engage and listen to customers, to extract the information necessary for an efficient and accurate diagnosis.
- Excellent diagnostic, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and write concise, accurate and explicit bug reports.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer care skills; ability to manage the customer relationship while also addressing technical issues.
- Ensuring that customers are not just satisfied, but delighted, with the exceptional level of support we provide.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Help Desk experience.
- Experience with credit card payment processing platforms.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ $35,000 - $$45,000 USD per year