Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Computer Support / Network Support Technician.
MEMBERTRAK/CGM IT support is looking for an individual in the Evansville area that is energetic, has experience in IT Specific tasks can field customer calls and perform IT functions as needed. This role requires onsite visits to clients local to the Evansville area and must possess at least 1-2 years’ experience. Responsibilities include:
- Technical Support
- General Troubleshooting
- Hands on Hardware upgrades/fixes
- Windows updates/installs
- Printer/Scanner Driver updates/installs
- 3rd party software installations such as Autocad is a nice to have
Knowledge of server configurations is a nice to have
- Some Knowledge of Exchange
- Setting up accounts
- Migrating inboxes
- Domain Controllers
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10/11
- Nice to have is experience with Other Equipment such As Firewalls and managed switches
- Linux OS Experience
· Associate degree in Computer science or IT related field.
· Experience with networking hardware including switches/routers/firewalls
· Ability to troubleshoot & repair PC hardware
· Strong verbal skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
· Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
· Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
· Office hours are M-F 8-5 pm with an hour for lunch. Location is downtown Evansville.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Location: Evansville Indiana