Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Capturepoint is a privately held business with over 20 years of experience developing, marketing and supporting Communitypass, our highly successful SaaS solution for educators and recreation professionals. With 10 years of consecutive growth, low staff turnover and a market with an ever-increasing need for registration technology, Capturepoint is a business well
positioned for future growth.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and maintain familiarity with CommunityPass database model, coding standards
- and business logic
- Research and resolve data anomalies
- Research and document recommended solutions for bugs and other system issues.
- Review solutions with Product Development.
- Perform data integration with 3rd party systems
- Create and maintain custom reporting procedures and templates
- Develop and update stored procedures for custom pricing, eligibility and form
- Build custom templates and corresponding stored procedures
- Solve data and technical customer-reported issues forwarded by Tier 1 support.
- Experienced: at least 3 years of experience working directly with SQL Server as a database developer.
- Technical: experienced with SaaS platform architecture, particularly in areas of ecommerce, transaction processing, reporting and email delivery.
- Experience with front-end and middle layer development
- Self-starter: work independently to quickly identify requirements, establish an action plan, follow through to completion and regularly communicate progress.
- Critical thinker: comfortable asking questions to acquire any information needed to complete a task.
- Analytical: ability to use tools such as SQL and Excel’s Power Query Editor to perform analysis, identify and resolve data issues and fulfill data requests.
- Dynamic: driven, high energy, flexible and positive attitude with ability to handle multiple priorities quickly while working within tight deadlines.
- Proactive: anticipate what needs to be done and act.
Environment / Toolkit
- jQuery | JS | PHP / CF
- SQL | DDL | DML
- SQL Server | SSMS
- Excel | Pivot Tables | Power Query Editor
- JSON / SOAP
- Rest API
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $50,000- $65,000 USD per year