Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
At Kesef Accounting Service, we’re focused on bringing small and mid-sized organizations reliable, efficient, and affordable bookkeeping services. We aim to make financial information readily available and easily accessible to our clients, and we’re looking to add a Cash Management Specialist to our growing team.
Cash Management Specialist
The Cash Management Specialist is a vital member of the AP team with the primary function of preparing and depositing checks to the correct customer account.
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity, adheres to Kesef’s policies and procedures, and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations
- Process customer payments received from various payment sources and prepare necessary reports
- Prepare daily deposits for data entry team
- Contact customers to obtain payment remittance backup and / or determine proper payment application if necessary
- Ensure all deposit batches are in balance
- Scan necessary files for data entry team and for daily filing
- Assist in month end processes as needed
- Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of related systems (QuickBooks, SAFE, ShulCloud, etc.)
- Undertake other tasks and/or projects, as required to support the wider Kesef Team
- Interface with Account Managers and other Kesef departments as needed
- Associates Degree or 3 – 4 years of work experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment – computer, printer, fax, calculator
- Ability to prioritize
- Positive attitude towards learning new skills and systems
Preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of electronic banking and other cash management products and services
- Cash Management experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Synagogue knowledge and experience
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ - $ USD per year