Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Headquartered in Branson, MO, CIRCUITREE works with traditional overnight camp and retreat centers, as well as college athletic camps around the nation. CIRCUITREE is a powerful, cloud-based camp management software that streamlines clients' operations. CIRCUITREE provides online registration and delivers a host of integrated tools to manage everything from health centers, HR, accounting, point of sale, and reservations. We see our team as a family and since we work with camps, we also like to have fun! You’ll find that we love getting to be a part of our camp partners’ missions. It’s exciting to know that we help make a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of kids' lives each year!
Who you are:
A detail-oriented, self-learner who enjoys troubleshooting software issues and providing clients with solutions that meet their business needs. The right individual will be comfortable answering both process (how-do-I?) and business (how-should-I?) inquiries and requests. Their role is to ensure that the customer is successful using our product and that they have a great experience doing so. Ideal candidates are eager to join us at the ground level, knowing there is room for growth. This is a remote position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responding to client questions and issues via phone and ticketing software
- Assisting clients across multiple products
- Working with Product and Development teams to help improve the product and deliver solutions to clients
- Documenting frequently asked questions and preparing knowledge-based content
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
- High EQ and empathy
- Experience with customer support teams and processes
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Zendesk
- Experience with traditional overnight/athletic camps (staff or camper)
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $25,000 - $ 33,000 USD per year