Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Senior Production Support Engineer provide desktop and end user support for Togetherwork’s desktop environment by provisioning Windows/Mac laptops, printers and related equipment, installing software/hardware solutions, maintaining and supporting the internal ticketing system, maintaining the Togetherwork CMDB, Office365 support and Administration, support for Togetherwork’s phone system. This position will be in Togetherwork’s Corporate Headquarters located in Atlanta, George. In addition, to supporting the corporate staff in the Atlanta office, the Senior Production Support Engineer will assist our team of production support engineers supporting our 30+ lines of business. The Senior Support Engineer will be expected to mentor and assist junior support staff with support issues related to Offices 365 and other internal applications used by Togetherwork’s various lines of business. In addition, the Senior Production Support Engineer will assist in leading and managing Togetherwork’s Incident Response duties.
Desktop Administration –20% of time
- Provision, maintain and troubleshoot existing Togetherwork desktops, laptops, virtual machines, and printers
- +Maintain and curate Togetherwork CMDB
- Document internal procedures
- Adhere to departmental standards for security and compliance
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software in the Atlanta Office
- Handle multiple priorities
Administrative – 80% of time
- Serve as point person for Incident Response
- Assist the End User Support Lead with management of phone system.
- Manage task related communications with business owners and other departments
- Document completed work and resolutions
- Research and continuing education
Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience supporting Office 365, in a single tenant with multiple domains environment
- Experience supporting IP based phone system, design/implementation experience a plus.
- Laptop provisioning (Windows and Mac)
- Experience with AWS platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Linux Server Distro’s a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10/11 operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, math and communication skills
- An unquestionable work ethic with the ability to accomplish established goals
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time (several hours) without interruption
- Willingness to offer and accept different problem-solving approaches
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Azure AD
- Microsoft Intune
- Experience with Rackspace OpenStack Platform a plus.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.