Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Success Consulting Services (SCS) Manager is a critical role within Fonteva Professional Services. The SCS Manager interacts with customers and internal resources in prioritizing project work based on resource availability, leadership priority, and customer/internal escalations. A person in this role should be able to review PS work across all of Success Services projects, identify and prioritize projects that are critical, and communicate priorities to the customer as well as internal stakeholders. Since this is both an external and internal facing role, the person should have excellent communication, prioritization, and management skills.
- Set up and manage the escalation process for in SCS
- Prioritize cases in the backlog based on organizationally defined criteria
- Work closely with the CSMs in escalating & de-escalating cases based on the impact to the customer’s business, revenue and timelines
- Assist the CSMs in communicating case priority and setting expectations with the customers on their SCS projects
- Communicate priorities and timelines to internal teams depending on resource availability, leadership priorities and Fonteva’s business priorities
- Provide a timeline for project kickoff to the customer/internal stakeholders
- Manage the SCS backlog and ensure it is allocated to the development team based on priority
- Provide timely responses to customers waiting in the backlog queue
- Keep the leadership team informed in case of escalations
- Facilitate Customer meetings, either virtually or in person, as required by the Project.
- Communicate with the Scrum Master and set priorities for the internal development team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support facing role managing customer requests with varied priorities
- Ability to attain Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification within 90 days of employment is required
- Prior experience prioritizing work for teams
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams, Visio)
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com as a business user or an administrator is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at presentation to customers and senior management
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $90,000.00- $105,000.00 USD per year