Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
As a member of the Delivery Team, Senior Salesforce Developer must be able to use the latest Salesforce tools, techniques, and methods to the solution, develop and customize customer requirements. As a Technical Lead, you should be able to communicate well with the customers to support all technical requirements. In this role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design. Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, this is the position for you!
- Using your technical expertise, you will design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform and third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Integrate third-party CMS, LMS and other systems with Salesforce.
- Lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Be a liaison between technical consultants and business consultants.
- Analyze, Debug, understand managed package code and provide solutions based on Salesforce best practices.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
- Deployment of customizations using IDE and SalesforceDX best practices
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce as a developer
- At least 1 year of experience leading projects.
- Platform Developer certification is a must
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Lightning components.
- Experience on Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experienced working in the fast-paced environment with multiple projects at a time
- Experience Integrating third party CMS, LMS systems with Salesforce
- Experience with Social Logins
- Experience with SOAP and REST API, Bulk API’s, Metadata API, SOA architecture, Composite API’s of Salesforce
- Proficient in building and maintaining both Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic applications.
- Very good communications skills
- Proficient in one or more version control tools
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $130,000 - $150,000 USD per year