Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
We are looking for a sales consultant to join our team, responsible for selling Gingr’s business management and integrated payments solution to prospective customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Outbound prospecting and lead nurturing to the assigned market.
· Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating Gingrs value.
· Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization.
· Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
· Conduct phone and web-based sales presentations and product demos
· Use Salesforce to manage prospect pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts
· Proactively manage leads throughout the entire sales cycle.
· Travel to represent Gingr and industry tradeshows (3-4 times per year, COVID permitting)
· 2-3 years of inbound/outbound sales experience, B2B preferred.
· Strong ability to learn new platforms (e.g., Gingr, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
· Ability to explain complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
· Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
· Success-driven, works well in a team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
· Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: OTE for this role is $100K per year