Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Dance Studio-Pro (DSP) is a SaaS company that offers the world’s best studio management software. DSP enables studios to offer online registration, tuition calculation and payment options for parents of their dance students. DSP boasts a host of integrated tools enabling studios to optimize their operations.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to manage digital marketing, customer communication, assist with product announcements and marketing analytics. Primary responsibilities include:
· Coordinate customer communication calendar announcing new features, product offers and educational opportunities.
· Develop and manage digital and traditional marketing campaigns across platforms to drive high-quality leads to the sales pipeline.
· Deliver weekly and monthly reporting to the management team and actively monitor the contribution of marketing to the overall revenue targets.
· Develop marketing outreach around new product releases and assist with Go to Market plans.
· Manage social media engagement and paid campaigns.
· Four-year degree in marketing or a related field
· 3+ years of corporate communication and/or marketing experience preferred
· Strong demonstration of a “test, measure, learn” mentality
· Strong ability to learn new platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Wordpress, Facebook ads, Hubspot, etc.)
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
· Ability to strategize and present opportunities
· Eagerness to drive growth
· Passion for dance and the dance industry
What you’ll receive:
· Competitive compensation package
· Employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k
· Full-time work from home flexibility
· Culture that values work/life balance and celebrates successes
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $0 - $65,000 USD per year