Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Product Development Manager:
Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Association Management Software. We are a product company that develops highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce products, native to Salesforce, that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions. As a development manager, you own all the activities related to the core product. You will work closely with our Professional Services team members, product managers, UX designers, and developers to guide the evolution of our product and how it delivers value for our customers. You will be responsible for managing a team with highly motivated and talented teams. You will also stay “ahead of the curve” in terms of keeping abreast of Salesforce product direction and working to ensure that our plans line up to take full advantage of these new capabilities. The ideal candidate will be bright, dynamic, and will possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Strong Experience Salesforce developer in Developing Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force Pages, Lightning Component bundles, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and Lightning App Builder.
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid Knowledge in designing and implementing interfaces and APIs utilizing web services and Apex code.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Understanding on architectural and design patterns
- Experience leading projects/teams, and performing code reviews
- Experience in understanding business requirements, user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience with Managed Packages, App Exchange, and ISV product experience
- 60-70% hands-on coding/debugging and, solutioning
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (PD1, PD2, System/Application Architect) preferred
- Experience in working with Off-shore & On-site team model is a must
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $130,000 - $150,000 USD per year