Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
versions of our existing features.
● Mentor and pair with team members
● Estimate and develop new user-facing features
● Collaborate in the creation of product wireframes and process flows
● Identify and propose solutions to speed and scalability bottlenecks
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Set and monitor performance budgets
● Achieve and maintain accessibility compliance (WCAG2.0AA)
● Build an excellent experience for all users, devices, and software
● Five or more years of professional development experience
● Previous experience pairing with and mentoring other developers
● Previous experience developing within a team environment
● Previous experience working in an agile environment (kanban, scrum, etc)
● Previous experience with the Laravel PHP framework
● Proficient understanding of VueJS and/or ReactJS
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Proficient understanding of Accessibility standards (WGAG; 508)
● Proficient understanding of semantic HTML markup
● Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $ 85,000- $100,000 USD per year