Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, associates, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
The Accounts Payable Manager position supports the team by overseeing all areas relating to client payables. This position is expected to take initiative in maintaining accurate vendor records, receive and pay all client bills accurately and promptly, and communicate with Greek organizational leaders and their vendors to promote customer satisfaction with our practices and procedures. This position is additionally expected to communicate with management regularly and contribute ideas for efficiency.
- Assist clients in vendor and expense management
- Assist client vendors with prompt payments and information.
- Work with Accounting Managers to accurately allocate client expenses based on budgeted categories
- Proactively observe client expenses and report missing information.
- Maintain accurate records in order to reflect the financial condition of the clients
- Maintain accurate vendor records and obtain W9 where applicable.
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Associate Degree in Business or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in payables, cash handling, or equivalency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with variety of options in varying situations
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skill adaptability to meet changing job conditions
- A high degree of attention to detail
- General understanding of budgets and expenses
- Ability to develop documents for instructional use.
- Understand complex, multistep written and oral instructions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Ability to manage resources
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods (several hours) with interruptions
- Professional in appearance and presentation to clients
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $30,000 - $36,500 USD per year