Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Product Manager within Togetherwork’s Nonprofit Group works across three software SaaS product lines to increase customers adoption and develop new revenue opportunities. You will also develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings and the unique dynamics of nonprofit organizations.
- Responsible for gathering requirements and development of user stories/specifications for new software features
- Works directly with customers to gain a deep understanding their problems and needs and how to innovatively solve those unmet needs
- Plan, manage and oversee product features
- Maintains development and release schedule/timeline to ensure platform stability and security
- Coordinates with engineering to ensure features are on schedule
- Liaison with marketing, sales, customer service and professional services on new features and releases
- Works with customer service to prioritize bugs, defects and feature improvements originating from customers, and proactively communicate status
- Plans new feature timing and ensures the correct mix of resources will be available for development
- Ensures new features and releases are properly tested
- Establish systems for providing visibility into project process for key business stakeholders (senior management, sales, marketing, and professional services), as needed
- Superior project management experience and ability to create an maintain a project plan
- Knowledge of good software design principles
- Experience directing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand market trends and anticipate changes
- Effectively run meetings with a clear agenda
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization across functional business areas
- Detail oriented and organized
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with or for nonprofit organizations
- Ability to look at the data related to the product and use that data to provide insights and make decisions.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $75,000 USD per year