Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Scrum Master is the bridge between customers’ business needs and technical possibilities. This individual will help to guide products from conception to launch, designing and delivering applications that customers love.
- Helping the Business Analysts maintain their project backlogs by ensuring user stories are articulated in the correct format, that they are independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small, and testable to the extent possible, and that the acceptance criteria are defined and clear.
- Coaching the organization on the transition to a scrum working framework
- Coach teams to align solutions to the product roadmap where applicable
- Assess and address risks to project timelines by working with project managers to properly prioritize development work while still ensuring readiness of the user stories for development
- Work closely with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Facilitate scrum events (grooming, daily standups, sprint kickoff, retrospectives, etc.)
- Coaching the development team in self-organization by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions
- Work with the team to ensure time is billed to the appropriate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree a plus
- Proven experience in the field of Business Systems/Software, or education/coursework in lieu of experience; preferably in a Scrum Master role
- A background in financial/payments is highly preferred
- Deep understanding of the values and principles of agile software development
- Technology/Solutions consulting, cloud technologies, CRM experience in a business environment a plus
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle from requirements through deployment
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Some travel may be necessary post pandemic
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Understanding of associations/association management space
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $100,000 - $110,000 USD per year