Position location: Manitoba
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
UnionWare, part of Togetherwork, is a comprehensive system that lets unions track membership, grievances, organizing campaigns, events, dues processing and so much more. With powerful search and reporting capabilities, unions will always be able to find what they need and get their work done more efficiently than ever before.
The Client Representative role is responsible for communicating with clients by phone and email, investigating and documenting client issues while facilitating and implementing appropriate resolutions using our documented standards.
- Answer “How to” questions and fulfill service desk requests from clients
- Provide technical support to clients to quickly identify the root of the problem while meeting and exceeding SLA standards
- Respond to incoming calls, tickets and/or e-mails
- Provide timely and accurate feedback and reports to clients
- Work with other UnionCare staff to triage and resolve escalated issues within service level objectives
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate and escalate technical issues as appropriate
- Leverage and provide content for internal knowledge base
- Ensure that all tickets are properly categorized and recorded, including troubleshooting information
- Prioritize and manage multiple open tickets at one time
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with staff and clients
- Advocate for the client and provide their feedback to the Product and Professional Services teams
- Communicate and document client challenges and opportunities to Account Managers
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Always look for ways to improve the client experience, whether through avenues of communication, process improvement, or tools
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent coursework in a related specialized field in lieu of experience
- 1+ year of experience with technical troubleshooting
- 2+ years of helpdesk or desktop support experience is preferred
- Excellent client service skills
- Great communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- Patience, empathy and professionalism
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Basic Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, profit sharing, 3 weeks paid vacation and more.
$44,000 CAD per year