Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Account Manager within Togetherwork’s Nonprofit Group has a portfolio of customer accounts focused on addressing their needs, building and strengthening their relationships to achieve long-term partnerships, increasing their satisfaction with our products, assist with any escalations and being their champion within in our organization. You will also develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings and the unique dynamics of nonprofit organizations to better upsell and cross-sell customers.
- Develop lasting relationships to create loyal customers and improve retention
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Analyze and determine customer needs
- Provide feedback to the Product Management and Support teams
- Work with Support to proactively resolve problems
- Collaborate with our development team to innovate and enhance our products
- Articulate product features and benefits to provide clear direction for sales material
- Maintain accurate records of customer interaction
You love helping customers with needs, take great pride in your work, and think of business relations as more than just a job. You have experience taking a customer and transforming them into a thriving, lasting account. You can multitask, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and prime attention to detail. You have proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication
- Experience working with customers and well-rounded customers relation skills
- Ability to understand market trends and anticipate changes
- Experience in working with or for nonprofit organization is a major plus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.