Customer Sales Specialist
This is not your typical entry-level “Sales” position. As a Payment Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for proactively encouraging new and existing RGP customers to maximize their revenue potential specific to payment processing. Overall, the focus of this position is to drive the business forward in creating stronger relationships with new and existing customers while improving payment volume and creating operational efficiency. In addition, you’ll be part of a dynamic team of sales and support professionals who are motivated by ensuring that RGP customers are using the software to its full potential.
The successful candidate will be extremely motivated, self-driven and versatile. Strong communication skills (verbal and written), in addition to seamless coordination and cooperation with Customer Service, Technical Support, and Engineering teams are essential to the success of the chosen candidate. This position reports to the Sales Account Manager.
Some of the cool stuff you will be doing:
- Achieve payment revenue targets and promote customer retention by driving the adoption of our integrated payment solution,
- Support and manage the efficient migration of customers during the conversion process to ensure satisfaction with minimal disruption,
- Assist customers who may be interested in migrating by addressing questions about the opportunity value of our integrate payment solution,
- Work directly with sales/onboarding and marketing to drive payment revenue,
- Meet and exceed client expectations by providing the highest level of customer service and developing strategies to resolve possible issues and/or opportunities,
- Develop support documentation to ensure improved understanding of how to leverage our integrated payment solution, and
- Consider and implement proactive improvements to ensure that the RGP software meets and exceeds customer expectations.
What you bring to the table:
- Expert level Rock Gym Pro user,
- Familiarity with most operational aspects of climbing gyms and/or similar indoor facilities,
- Minimum 3 years of sales preferably in a technology company,
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (preferred but not necessary),
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write succinct, compelling emails and an eloquent, friendly phone demeanor,
- Ability to identify, prioritize, develop, and manage prospects through a sales pipeline,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment,
- Strong proven work ethic and the aptitude to learn quickly combined with an enthusiastic, motivated, and positive attitude,
- Passionate about technology – learning the newest technology is fun, quick and easy for you, and
- Extra points if you've worked in an early-stage company and understand shifting priorities in order to build a world-class company.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- An outgoing individual with a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer inquiries.
Who You Are:
- You love helping customers find solutions to business problems.
- You have an innate curiosity about people and their business operations.
- You’re able to empathize with users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re experiencing.
- You are highly self-directed. There is no hand-holding or daily direction provided here (and you like that.)
- You’re able to clearly explain advanced technical concepts to people with limited technical knowledge.
- You have a "Customer 1st" attitude at all times.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy helping people and finding solutions for their needs.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Casual work environment in Bend, OR and/or Remote
Rock Gym Pro located in Bend, Oregon, is facility management software designed for the unique challenges facing climbing gyms and other facilities who manage both memberships and high-volume day users. Standard features include point-of-sale, integrated digital waivers, branded online bookings and calendars with check-ins, and reporting of key performance indicators. Today, hundreds of high-volume facilities around the world rely on Rock Gym Pro.
Rock Gym Pro is an operating company owned and managed by Togetherwork LLC. Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing software solutions to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.