Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Who you are:
A detail-oriented, self-learner who enjoys troubleshooting software issues and providing clients with solutions that meet their business needs. The right individual will be comfortable answering both process (how-do-I?) and business (how-should-I?) inquiries and requests. Their role is to ensure that the customer is successful using our product and that they have a great experience doing so. Ideal candidates are eager to join us at the ground level, knowing there is room for growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to client questions and issues related to the Doubleknot product and our integrated payments platform
- Working directly with clients, to resolve questions related to their merchant accounts, chargebacks, terminal issues, etc.
- Documenting frequently asked questions and preparing knowledge-based content.
- Documenting requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
Nice to Have:
- SQL with exposure to multi-tenant databases.
- Experience with customer support teams and processes
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Zendesk
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.