Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, associations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Office Manager – Operations to be based in Togetherwork's Atlanta corporate headquarters. This Office Manager will work directly with the VP, Shared Services, and must be able to communicate well with senior leadership, other team members, and outside vendors. They should have a professional appearance and demeanor, should be organized, able to manage the scheduling of resources, consistently meet deadlines, and to recommend changes to administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations within the company.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office management needs for the Atlanta office:
- Greet visitors to the Atlanta office
- Monitor the general conditions within the office as it pertains to lighting, HVAC, floor coverings etc. and take action to resolve any unsatisfactory conditions
- Monitor appearance of conference rooms, offices, desks, and reception area, and take action to resolve any unsatisfactory conditions
- Manage schedules for conference rooms, coworking desks, and offices
- Monitor the use of access badges and parking passes
- Coordinate on-site meetings
- Manage phone calls:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate individual or voice mail
- Take messages and ensure that they are received by appropriate party
- Monitor company mailbox daily for voice mail messages left during non-business hours and direct them to the appropriate individual or voice mail
- Assist executives with calendar management and travel arrangements:
- Organize, schedule and manage active daily calendars of meetings and/or appointments both personally and professionally.
- Organize and plan complex and detailed travel arrangements, including, but not limited to: flights, hotels, car rentals.
- Manage expenses and loyalty points.
- Provide office services to the Atlanta office which include:
- Process all incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, FedEx, UPS, or any other agent of choice carrier
- Procure departmental and general office supplies
- Procure office coffee and general snacks
- Maintain the overall well-being and smooth operation of the office printer / copy machine
- Act as liaison with landlord as it pertains to the following:
- Communicate to the Atlanta office staff any and all news or otherwise events sponsored by landlord
- Represent Togetherwork pertaining to requests for supplemental HVAC services and/or any service-related request
- Assist with facilities management services for all of Togetherwork as it pertains to:
- Monitor and administer the FedEx account
- Facilities management and planning for other offices
- Assist with any needs generated from other Togetherwork office locations
- Resolve complex project issues, using independent decision-making and negotiation skills
- Ensure processes and workflows are documented, updated, organized and successfully executed
- Manage conflicting priorities with other projects
- Support the Shared Services team with analysis and implementation of specific programs and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university, or 5+ years of experience in an professional administrative capacity
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in office management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient at working in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent information-gathering and analysis skills
- Proficient in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Expert at maintaining confidential records and information
- Able to demonstrate integrity, flexibility, professional judgment, and collaborative approach to work
- Self-starter with a passion and positive energy (i.e. can-do attitude) for solving problems and supporting people, processes, and technology
- Experience with managing service contract requirements and verifying invoices
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft 365
- Experience with managing a budget a plus
- Experience with Monday.com and Confluence a plus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.