Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi prefers the employee in this position to work in the company headquarters (Columbus, GA); however, an exceptional candidate may work remotely.
The Sales Development Representative of Omega Financial, Inc. ("OmegaFi") finds and communicates with prospective customers, generating leads and opportunities to add customers and increase revenue across OmegaFi products. The best candidate represents OmegaFi professionally and effectively to prospective customers across the United States by phone, email, video and in-person meetings.
Sales Prospecting & Lead Qualification – 80% of time
- Leverage existing prospect lists in creative ways and build new ones through internet research
- Proactively contact potential clients by phone, email, and other channels to generate interest in OmegaFi products
- Field incoming calls, emails and website inquiries from prospective clients, build rapport, and identify needs/interests
- Plan and coordinate conference calls and webinars for qualified leads and sales team
- Help with managing prospect lists and manipulating large sets of data related to outbound sales efforts
Sales Support – 15% of time
- Assist with product demos and trainings throughout the sales and onboarding process
- Support all aspects of the sales process as needed
- Support strategic projects as needed
Travel – 5% of time
- Travel within the U.S. to represent OmegaFi at conventions, leadership schools, trade shows and Universities, coordinating one’s personal schedule to accommodate weekends when needed, primarily in January, June, July and August
- Conduct sales presentations in breakout sessions, general sessions, in meetings or for Headquarters’ staff
- Diligently document prospect information and communications appropriately in Salesforce and OmegaFi systems
- Remain focused on annual, quarterly and monthly goals, working toward them each day.
- Follow all company, division-wide policies and procedures
- Represent the company to clients and the public
- Manage time sensitive tasks daily
- Work within established budgets
- Work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Protect confidential information
- Contribute to departmental and company goals and objectives
- Employee’s primary duty must be making sales (as defined in the FLSA), or obtaining orders or contracts for services or for the use of facilities for which a consideration will be paid by the client or customer; and
- The employee must be engaged away from the employer’s place or places of business customarily and regularly.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Organization, club or work leadership experience
- An out-going personality, enjoys meeting people, talking and travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems and processes
- A self-starter that enjoys working with people in a team capacity and independently
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Organizational skills and the ability to focus
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Fraternity or sorority membership
- 1 or more years of sales experience or working for a fraternity or sorority headquarters
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.