Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
We are looking for a sales consultant to join our team, responsible for selling Gingr’s business management and integrated payments solution to prospective customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound inquiries from prospective clients via phone and email, building rapport and providing information to assist in the decision-making process.
- Schedule and conduct online product demonstrations, ensuring that Gingr will be a good fit for their business.
- Diligently document prospect information and communications appropriately in Salesforce and HubSpot CRM.
- Proactively manage leads throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Travel to represent Gingr and industry tradeshows (3-4 times per year, COVID permitting)
- 2-3 years of inbound/outbound sales experience, B2B preferred.
- Strong ability to learn new platforms (e.g., Gingr, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Ability to explain complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Success-driven, works well in a team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.