Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
The QA Analyst is responsible for quality of software through planning and execution of test plans, test scripts, and quality assurance techniques. This position works closely with development staff to validate test cases and requirements to ensure the end product is fully functional and meets quality standards.
Quality Assurance – 100% of time
- Through testing and other means, ensure final product development work correctly meets initial business requirements.
- Design, develop and execute test scripts using open source tools
- Design and develop automated testing scripts for CI/CD processes
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs to verify acceptance tests are passed
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure quality assurance standards
- Manage application QA and JIRA activities including the tracking of bug reports and change requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Effectively communicate discovered defects to the development team for resolution.
- Be responsible for the overall success of testing, including results verification and release sign-off.
- Analyze discrepancies in service or performance and make recommendations for updates.
- Triage reported product issues to verify defects before engaging development staff.
- Draft and maintain quality assurance policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain detailed and comprehensive test plans for a variety products and functions
- Compile and analyze quality assurance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field or 1 year experience in a testing role.
- 1 year experience with Xray, Webdriverio, and Appium required
- 1 year experience with SQL, PHP, Ruby, HTML, XML, Java, Selenium, PHP preferred
- Understanding of database concepts and web-based paradigms
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Critical thinking.
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exercise thorough and detail-oriented behavior while working on repetitive tasks.
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple ongoing projects.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and independently without constant guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development; JIRA and Confluence
- Project management skills
- Experience in business analysis and/or quality assurance field.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.