Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, associates, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position is responsible for managing our client receivables and billing operations. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and organizational skills; be neat in appearance and work well with the public.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Correspondence with client advisory staff to ensure proper invoicing of members
- Ensures customer accounts are maintained and payment terms are met
- Coordinates with customers to resolve past due account balances
- Organizes meetings with client advisory staff to discuss member accounts
- Provides additional customer support as needed
- Process accounts receivable transactions
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Prepare cash receipts for processing
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans and payment history; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Internal and external communication and service by working with AR/AP/Collections Manager and Account Managers to request information as needed to resolve account issues.
- Maintain and prepare account analyses as needed.
- Address any customer payment inquiries and effectively resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete all record keeping and bookkeeping activities accurately.
- At minimum, an associate's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Ability to leverage MS Excel / Google Sheets to analyze and present data
- Ability to communicate effectively and present information to internal/external partners
- Familiarity with subscription management / billing tools (RevPro, Chargebee, Stripe, etc.)
- Solid understanding of common payment methods (Wire Transfers/ACH/Credit Cards)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a high volume environment with tight deadlines
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.