Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
The Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of projects and controls associated with the development and implementation of Fonteva products, including client communications, scope, schedule, cost, risk, and other measures. The Project Manager is additionally responsible for managing the cross functional team on his/her projects, coordinating resource allocation with management, along with supporting other objectives as needed.
- Considerable experience managing all facets of the SDLC ensuring that schedule, budget, and quality goals are met.
- Lead multiple and simultaneous high profile, complex, cross-functional projects from conception through delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple teams of cross-discipline resources; to include resource effort allocation management.
- Experience identifying, managing and mitigating project risks.
- Experience working within both domestic and international teams.
- Develop estimates and forecast project costs in alignment with project methodology
- Identify areas of improvement in existing project related processes, operating mechanisms, and methodologies and work across the organization to implement improvements.
- Coach and train project team members on processes and best practices.
- Present and facilitate effective meetings both internally and with client stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years product based project management experience in client-facing software implementation/delivery in all levels of the SDLC.
- 2+ years Salesforce implementation experience is preferred.
- Experience in the management of agile/Scrum projects including establishing and managing measurements towards a baseline, establishing project phase gates and adherence to a project schedule.
- Experience managing multiple technical projects, budgets and resources concurrently.
- Extensive experience in program and project management, business management, strategic IT planning, requirements analysis, business process improvement, quality assurance and documentation delivery systems.
- Prior experience working with offshore teams is a plus
- Significant functional experience using, implementing, migrating and upgrading enterprise CRM/ERP/AMS software systems.
- 3+ years of experience working with nonprofits, associations, and/or fundraising organizations (including 501c3, 501c4, and/or 501c6’s).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Scrum Master certification
- Salesforce administrator certification.
- Change management and release management background.
- Track record for delivering quality IT solutions for mission-critical business problems while achieving improved systems performance, reduced costs and increased revenue.
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving to ensure the company's financial goals are met.
- Fundamental understanding of SaaS systems programming and development (e.g. SOA, TQM, and SQA).
- Solid understanding of agile project management methodologies (e.g. SDLC, ITIL, CMMI, PMBOK Standards, Scrum).
- Previous experience with various PSA tools, Jira, Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience in motivating and leading cross-functional high-performance teams.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency with excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.