Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
DanceStudio-Pro (DSP), a part of Togetherwork, is a SaaS company that offers the world’s best studio management software. DSP enables studios to offer online registration, tuition calculation and payment options for parents of their dance students. DSP boasts a host of integrated tools enabling studios to optimize their operations.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with an emphasis on B2B to help our growth efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound inquiries from prospective clients via phone and email, building rapport and providing information to assist in the decision-making process.
- Schedule and conduct online product demonstrations, ensuring that DSP will be a good fit for their business.
- Diligently document prospect information and communications appropriately in Salesforce.
- Proactively manage leads throughout the free trial cycle.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Travel to represent DSP and industry trade shows (3-4 times per year, COVID permitting)
- 1-2 years of inbound sales experience, B2B preferred.
- Strong ability to learn new platforms (e.g., DSP, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge and passion for the dance industry
- Ability to explain complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Success-driven, works well in a team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.