Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
Fonteva, a Premier Salesforce ISV Partner, is seeking an experienced leader to build, manage, and expand relationships with our global implementation (SI) and technology (ISV) partners. The Partner Program Director will be responsible for helping to create and manage a formal partner program that leads to greater customer success, stronger partner relations, new partners and increased channel sales. To be successful, the Partner Program Director must be comfortable collaborating across all departments – Professional Services, Marketing, Sales, Support, Product, Knowledge Management and Finance. Although this role will encompass the full breadth of partner program management for all partners, the initial focus will be to finalize and rollout an enhanced partner program for our System Integrators (SI) / implementation partners. The Partner Program Director reports directly to the President of Fonteva.
- Manage the full breadth and operations of Fonteva’s partner program: relationship building, onboarding, technical training and support, marketing, and channel sales coordination.
- Expand and strengthen Fonteva’s relationships with our implementation (SI) partners, technology (ISV) partners, and Salesforce.
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Collaborate across departments to develop and maintain a formal onboarding and training program for partners.
- Work with Marketing on partner communications, webinars and other co-marketing
- Coordinate with Sales to support channel selling and track partner pipeline activity
- Establish and manage partner communications, an online partner portal, regular “roundtables” and individual partner business reviews
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the Partner Technical Enablement Manager who is responsible for supporting SI partner implementations and ISV partner integrations
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the President of Fonteva and works closely with leaders in Professional Services, Marketing and Sales.
- Manages the Channel Technical Manager and ensures all partners are working in coordination with our Professional Services and Product teams to remove friction and deliver Fonteva customer happiness
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, product resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have additional direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ prior global alliances leadership experience in Enterprise Software (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and growth with key Systems Integrators and Business partners through an enterprise sales force
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com ecosystem and products is required. Prior experience at Salesforce.com is preferred
- Experience working with the Association market as well as Salesforce a huge advantage.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.