Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Staff Accountant - Corporate will assist with Togetherwork’s day-to-day corporate accounting responsibilities. The position will report directly to the Assistant Controller and have exposure to leadership, including the Controller and CFO.
- Execute daily and month end closing activities for corporate functions, including account reconciliations, journal entries, roll-forwards, and various monthly analysis. Corporate processes include debt accounting, expense allocations, accrual and prepaid asset reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliation maintenance, consolidation, and assistance with financial statement preparation and reporting to third parties/senior management.
- Perform fluctuation of actual results and variance to budget analysis and summarize / communicate results, including coordination with FP&A to prepare more robust financial analyses.
- Record adjusted EBITDA add-backs for external reporting bank covenant compliance requirements and prepare monthly covenant compliance deliverables.
- Work with other staff accountants and Operations Accounting Managers to ensure that all monthly accounting and general ledger requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Support the preparation and coordination of the interim and year-end audit requests from the external auditors.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience; mix of Big 4 Public Accounting experience and industry experience highly preferred
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet pressing deadlines
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Bill.com, and Mineral Tree.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets) – ability to write macros or perform more complex data analytics a huge plus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.