Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
We’re seeking an Operations Specialist - Customer Success who is driven and highly motivated by streamlining processes, managing business critical operations, and providing actionable insights to the Customer Success department. If operational efficiency is at your core and you’re someone who loves collaborating with other teams to drive mission critical operations; then this role could be a great fit for you! The right candidate will enjoy a very compelling package that includes benefits like: Work from Anywhere, Unlimited PTO, Matching 401K, and a highly competitive salary with bonus opportunities based on success metrics.
As an Operations Specialist - Customer Success at Fonteva, you will be responsible for the management of workflow across the business. The purpose of this position is to optimize daily activities and performance of the business across the board. You will ensure that the administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner, thereby allowing the Customer Success Managers and Support Managers to manage the relationship with our customers.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience and a track record of working cross-functionally on process improvements, reporting, and other operational tasks. The successful candidate will have proven that operational efficiency and task management is part of their DNA. This position has the potential to grow into a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or Operations Manager role in the future.
- Assist the VP of Customer Success in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assist in maintaining the Customer Success Playbook at leadership’s direction
- Partner with the Salesforce Administrator to implement systematic enablement of the Customer Success Playbook
- Monitor and ensure client, customer, and partner information is kept up to date in Salesforce in partnership with the Customer Success Managers
- Partner with the Customer Success Managers to create business review decks, prepare monthly renewal invoices, and assist with the credit request process
- Monitor customer renewals, expenses, and budget are aligned with the finance and accounting department
- Partner closely with the Finance team to generate monthly billing invoices, follow up with Customer Success Managers on outstanding AR, and other tasks as needed.
- Maintain and update the product pricing calculator with the direction of the leadership team and business strategy
- Manage approval of vendor invoices, timesheets, and deliver on reporting request as needed
- Coordinate with the Revenue Ops team to develop standard reports and dashboards
- Assist with other Customer Success administrative tasks such as: processing small opportunities, generating customer specific reporting, and other operational tasks as needed.
- 3+ years experience in working in business operations or sales operations
- Basic financial and business processes understanding and experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good social and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of handling general office equipment
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.