Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
UnionWare, part of Togetherwork, develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership. UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth. They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States, and Australia.
We are a diverse group of amazing individuals, and we'd love to have you come and join us.
We believe that the best candidates are those that can learn quickly, and are compassionate and productive, regardless of their experience. In exchange, we'll provide you with an environment where you are included, valued, and empowered, so you can do amazing things.
We want to make sure the solutions we develop for our clients work as intended. To do that, we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who can identify issues and provide insight on how to make a user’s experience even better. We are looking for someone that takes pride in using their skills and expertise to deliver exceptional software that really makes a difference to our clients.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will:
- Identify requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plans
- Work with other Quality Assurance Analysts to review and improve standards and processes
- Develop, document, and maintain manual and automated functional test cases
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint retros, planning meetings, and team meetings
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Identify/Escalate any potential quality issues per defined process immediately to management
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional/design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Triage issues reported by staff
You and Your Experience:
- 2+ years of software testing experience (traditional client/server and web-based software)
- Experience with manual and automated testing (experience with TestComplete and practice in code-based unit tests are strong assets)
- Create and follow test plans based on specifications without user stories
- Basic understanding of VB.Net/VBScript, SQL, and XML
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Strong communication, decision-making, and prioritization skills
- High work standards: work ethic; task completion; consistency; follow up; accuracy/attention to detail; and time management
- Personal management skills: accountability; self-management; adaptability; creativity; initiative; implementation skills; and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Team building events monthly
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Basic Life Insurance for employee and dependants
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
- Much more
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.