Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork's business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Shulware™, apart of Togetherwork, is the premiere provider of synagogue management software and is the umbrella organization for ShulCloud, Congregation Connect, and Chaverware. Shulware™ partners with you in optimizing operational efficiency and building thriving, fiscally sound communities that fully leverage digital communication.
- Manage a portfolio of 20-25 clients onboarding to Shulware products.
- Follow onboarding process from initial client kick-off meeting, client data import, data reviews, recitification of issues as they exist, etc through to client go-live.Maintain continued communication with client, respond to client inquiries/requests and coordinate with other staff to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively engage clients, and work closely with users to verify they are trained and effectively drive adoption of the product on a consistent basis
- Actively promote the purchase of training packages
- Carry-out basic and specialized trainings for clients
- Adhere to 90 day project plan for client onboarding
- Aim to achieve departmental goals for client satisfaction and revenue set by operations manager
- Maintain detailed and accurate record keeping for assigned clients using project management software
- Continue to hone expertise in Shulware software offerings
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Adept at record keeping (project management software a plus)
- Ability to manage a large queue of clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of establishing client boundaries
- High level of comfort and interest with technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pivot into other responsibilities and customer-facing tasks, when needed
- Knowledge of ShulCloud software
- Experience with Salesforce
- Residence in West Coast time zone
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.