Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Technical Product Manager/Owner is the bridge between customers’ business needs and Fonteva’s technical possibilities. They help to guide products from conception to launch, designing and delivering applications that customers love.
The Product Management team is responsible for guiding the success of the product and leading cross-functional teams that are responsible for analyzing, improving, and maintaining the product. The team is responsible for the product vision, strategy, and the direction of the roadmap. They are the voice of the customer to the product team and, transversely, the voice of the product team in communicating and describing all things product to our stakeholders.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Align requirements to be adopted into the product roadmap
- Assess and address technical and security risks
- Work closely with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Evaluate and assess feature adoption through metric driven analytics
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or 2 years of equivalent experience required; Master’s degree a plus
- 4+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems/Software; preferably in a Product Management role
- Technology/Solutions consulting, cloud technologies, SalesForce.com experience in a business environment a plus
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle from requirements through deployment
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Adept in developing and presenting customer and industry presentations
- Nonprofit and associations experience a plus
- Accounting experience a plus
- Understanding of associations/association management space
- One or more Salesforce certifications
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.