Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
We have an immediate opening for a creative, organized, and driven graphic designer who will be responsible for designing direct mail pieces. We need someone who will produce consistent print publications to engage alumni communication and involvement while adhering to brand standards.
As a graphic designer, you will:
- Oversee layout and design. Strong graphic design skills are needed to create compelling and effective publications and graphics for fundraising and marketing purposes for our alumni relations department and capital campaigns department. Projects include newsletters, stationery, postcards, flyers, capital campaign brochures, and pre-campaign feasibility brochures.
- Utilize client strategy. Use client-specific goals and messaging to establish each publication’s design.
- Maintain open lines of communication with our account managers and editing staff to ensure project strategy, goals, and design meet the client’s needs.
- Daily task management and organization is needed to meet deadlines. Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment is a must.
A great fit for this position has:
- A bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or diploma in graphic design or related field is required.
- 1+ years of experience in creative design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects of varying stages at once
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Self-motivation: confidence in ability to create engaging design.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Knowledge of offset and digital printing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) a must. Microsoft 365 knowledge helpful.
- Website knowledge helpful but not required.
- Experience in working with collegiate fraternities or sororities is helpful but not required.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.