Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com; allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
The Technical Trainer is responsible for coordinating and delivering both in-person and virtual trainings for both internal staff and for Fonteva Customers. Travel may be required to conduct training at our London office and client locations. This is a visible role, which will interface with all areas of the Fonteva organization.
He/she will work with the Knowledge Development Team and across departments to deliver, design, develop, and evaluate training courses to ensure structure, content, assessments, and metrics are aligned with defined learning outcomes and performance objectives.
The Technical Trainer will also assist with the development of online training curricula, maintenance and management of the learning management system (LMS), as well as developing and updating training content for Fonteva’s products. This includes, but is not limited to, training videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, job aides, live training participant materials, slide decks, and other materials as needed.
- Facilitate Fonteva training offerings in a variety of formats, including in-person, virtual, and hybrid.
- Coordinate the scheduling, logistics, and course preparation for our training offerings
- Keep an open line of communication with attendees to ensure class expectations are established, all materials are provided, and that customers are empowered to leverage Fonteva’s resources for continued educational growth.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in all functional areas of Fonteva products to gain the ability to deliver training and provide knowledge transfer
- Collaborate with the Instructional Developer on new education initiatives, including:
- Assist with maintaining and expanding the Fonteva Education Programs
- Assist with development of curriculum for new courses
- Assist with review and editing of new courses and content to ensure usability in a variety of platforms
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates
- Understand business priorities and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency and scale
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 3+ years of relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience as a trainer/instructor, teacher, or relevant related field
- 1+ year(s) of experience demonstrating hands-on and presentation-style software to a diverse audience of technical and non-technical participants
- Excellent communication skills to clearly convey use of the Fonteva Platform
- Openness to travel with a month’s notice
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or similar programs
- Some experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Some experience delivering virtual webinar-based technical training is preferred
- Experience in instructional design and courseware development is a plus
- Experience in developing scripts, storyboards, and producing training videos is a plus
- Familiarity with eLearning development tools such as Camtasia, Captivate, or similar is a plus.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.